B43 - 2 Sec. I
1. Define it.
2. Purpose in the study of acting
3. List the basic principles which make its presentation successful.
4. With relation to these basic principles, rate the work of one person who has appeared in the fantasy finals.
1. List its four basic attributes.
(Visualization, Internalization, Assimilation, Belief)
2. Discuss the work of one leading character in the following productions in terms of the application or failure to apply these principles: The Visit, Wild Strawberries, The Magician, Commedia dell Arte: Love of One Captain.
III. THE VICARIOUS EXPERIENCE STUDY
1. State its objective in an actor’s program of study
2. Define, or explain, briefly, subtext.
3. With relation to subtext, discuss the vicariious experience finals of one of the following:
Kovarra, Shanks, Tucker.