Sunday, November 4, 2012

EAGLES MERE COMPILED EVALUATIONS

Laird Willliamson has entrusted me with three sets of Eagles Mere end-of-season evaluations:  1960, 1961 and 1963.  I'll type them as fast as I can, but one a day is about my limit.  If you are lonesome for Laird, this video may help you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0XTq6wlQ3Q

THE SHOWS INCLUDED ARE:

1960

PYGMALION
A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE
QUALITY STREET
BAREFOOT IN ATHENS
MARY STUART
SUNRISE AT CAMPOBELLO
TWELFTH NIGHT
THE VISIT

(These are already posted since I was there in 1960 and had my own copy.)

1961

GREEN GROW THE LILACS
THE DOCTOR'S DILEMMA
THE DEADLY GAME
CYRANO DE BERGERAC
HENRY IV
AMPHITRYON

I don't know whether there were fewer plays or fewer evaluations were provided.

1963

LIFE WITH FATHER
RHINOCEROS
BACK TO METHUSELAH
ETHAN FROME
GIDEON
ANTONY AND CLEOPATA
MY THREE ANGELS
ALL THE WAY HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment